EBONY RIGHTS ENT. NIG. TO HOST 2016 EDITION OF MISS EBONY NIGERIA PAGEANT

As the Modelling Agency, Ebony Rights Entertainment Nig. Prepares to host her 2016 Miss Ebony Nigeria pageant, our Correspondent had a little Media Parley with the CEO of Miss Ebony Nig., and also with one of the incumbent Model of the organisation, the Miss Ebony Nigeria Tourism Queen 2015.

The Queen did reveal a great deal about the Company which will be of interest to you and the teaming audience of the organisation.

INTERVIEW WITH MISS EBONY NIGERIA TOURISM QUEEN 2015
Johnson chizorom Rosemary
 Good evening Queen
Evening

This is KamReports, an online information resource blog.
Ok

My name is Mr. Kanu Augustine Oluebubechi. I will be having a 30 minutes interview session with you. This interview will be published on www.kamreports.blogspot.com
Alright

Please can you introduce yourself?
Ok. I am Johnson chizorom Rosemary. I am 19 years and a student of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike, studying Computer Science Education, level 400. I am from Eziama Ntgha in Isialangwa North LGA in Abia State. I am the first in a family of six children. I love travelling and making research and my best quote is, “Be at your best all the time”

Can you tell us what you do aside schooling?
Well am a red carpet presenter, I work with planet media television and I model too

Talking about Modelling, what organizations have you Modelled with?
Ok, I have worked with Trail Blazer Models Calabar but right now am with De Latinos Modelling Agency Umuahia.

Have you heard of Ebony Rights Entertainment Nig.?
Yes, I am Miss Ebony Nigeria Tourism Queen 2015 and that means am their model. So yes they are one of the organisations am working with right now

What will you say about the operations of Ebony Rights Entertainment Nig.?
Well Ebony Rights entertainment is one of the best organisations I have worked with. They are supportive and are ready to enhance your dreams and talents. I am proud to say I belong to the ebony family.

How did you feel when you won the Miss Ebony Nigeria Tourism Crown?
Woa! Smiles! It felt great. It was a privilege to be chosen from the crowd, to me it means am unique. So it felt good to stand out.

Did you dream or have the premonition that you will win the Crown?
Well to be sincere I did not. I only hoped for the best

When you were announced the winner, what went through your mind?
Thank you lord, am grateful...that was all that kept running through my mind

How did you hear of Ebony Rights Entertainment?
A friend of mine by name Carlton told me about the pageant but at first I wasn't interested until I went through their page and read about their mission.
I got interested and picked the form

How would you describe your experience at the camp?
Fun! Fun!! Fun! I learnt a lot from the camp instructors to my fellow contestants
It was a splendid experience

How did your parents react to your victory?
Well my dad is late but mum was happy
I actually received a set of jewelry from her

Sorry for your loss.
Its ok
Thanks

What about your fiancé, how did he take the news?
None for now

You mean that a pretty Queen like you is yet to be hooked?
You know how relationships are these days ,especially if you're a model. Shows and all that, so none for now.

Who are your role Models?
Agbani Derego and Genevieve Nnaji

Do you have reasons for your choice?
Yes I do

What are the reasons?
Agbani Derego is brave, she is a lady that believed in herself .she believed that nobody can be her, she was unique. So many girls today are never who they portray to be to the public. Until this day, we all can see that Agbani never pretended to be what she is not.
For Genevieve Nnaji, I love her simplicity and her creativity. She's hardworking, proud of her skin colour and also she stands out from the crowd.


What Projects have you been able to carry out with the help of Ebony Rights Nig. Entertainment?
Well I and Ebony Rights Big. Entertainment planning committee are planning on carrying out two projects next year.

Will you recommend Ebony Rights Nig. Entertainment to anyone close to you?
Sure why not? I will not only recommend it to people close to me but those who are not close

Have you heard of Miss Ebony Rights Nig. 2016?
Yes. Ebony Rights Entertainment is hosting the second season of Miss Ebony Nig. next year.

Will you be present at the event?
Why not, sure I will. It’s our show am part of Ebony Right Entertainment

Thank you for your time, we sincerely appreciate. Hope you will be avail yourself next time to have a chat with us?
Sure. It’s my pleasure.

_____________________________________________________________________ 

INTERVIEW SESSION WITH THE CEO EBONY RIGHTS ENTERTAINMENT NIG., MR NWEKE PROMISE UDOCHUKWU


Good evening Sir
Good evening to you

This is KamReports, an online information resource blog.
Oh! That's great

My name is Mr. Kanu Augustine Oluebubechi. I will be having a 30 minutes interview session with you. This interview will be published on www.kamreports.blogspot.com
Ok sir

Please can you introduce yourself?
My name is NWKE PROMISE UDOCHUKWU

What organization do you represent?
Ebony Rights Entertainment Nig.

Can you please tell us what Ebony Rights Entertainment is all about?
Ebony Rights Entertainment Nig. is a registered company by cooperate affairs commission (CAC) hosting a pageantry in Nigeria, which is Miss Ebony Nigeria. This event is designed to promote the moral value of the girl child as well as embarking upon some humanitarian exercise, such as campaign against HIV/AIDS, child trafficking, rape and segregation of the girl child, drug abuse, etc.
We want the people to know that if you are a Nigerian weather fear in compilation or dark you are Ebony. We are out to give the blacks the right to entertainment and to stand out of the crowd.

When did Ebony Rights Entertainment come into existence?
April 2014

What are the 3 biggest Accomplishments of Your Company?
In terms of what?

In all ramifications, since the establishment of the organization.
Okay. The first year been 2014 we did SAVE THE LAST DANCE which we gave out some huge amount of money to the winners. In 2014 we hosted Miss Ebony Nigeria 2015 where we gave out a car and other consolation prizes. In view Miss Ebony Nig. 2016 we hope to stand out.

How do you see the Company changing in two years and how do you see yourself creating that change?
In the next two years I see Ebony Rights Entertainment Nig. improving in the aspect of creating a positive impact in the life of Nigerian youths. I see myself doing it because I believe in myself and most of all God is on my side .with God all things are possible.

What other CEOs do you look up to?
I look forward to meeting the CEO of Silver Bird, the host Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria (MBGN). I look forward to meeting the organiser of Project fame. I also desire to meet the Maltina Dance All organiser and finally Nigerian Idol as organised by ETISALAT.

What can you describe as the biggest challenge of your organization?
The biggest challenge we have now is lack of sponsorship.

What should we expect from Miss Ebony Nig. 2016?
Yes I want the country to expect from Miss Ebony Nigeria 2016, the best of it kind. We are coming out next with grand style. We will give out many exciting gift and prizes to the winners of Miss Ebony Nig. 2016.

Can you reveal just a little of the exciting prices?
We are going to give out 40 inches plasma TV, Home theatre, cash prizes and most of all a car prize to the grand winner.

Do you by any means have the premonition of whom your winners are before they emerge?
No not at all. I don't know my winners. My pageant is free and fair.

How do you eventually pick the rightful winners?
The judges decide, professional judges that are good in it.

Thank you for your time, we sincerely appreciate. Hope you will be avail yourself next time to have a chat with us?
Thank you too. I'm so much delighted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Nigeria’s Youngest Beautiful Female Lawyer and SAN to Be

"EVANS VANISHES…" MOST MISLEADING HEADLINE OF ALL TIME

HOW I FOUGHT AN ILLNESS THAT KILLS 80% OF THOSE WHO GOES THROUGH IT…