GRATITUDE TO GREAT MULTITUDE

I awoke to look and see
The wealth of Wealth
That abounds by me like sea
In form of humans and health
In guise of friends and family
Also as Deus, gods, Muse and lords
And (If there are) enemies and aliens
Then I can’t wait to Thanks and dance

Thanks to Deus for health, wealth and you,
And dance with Mum for all deeds done;
She ate well to born me whole
And from thence she’s been my Hold.
I thank you too for being here,
I went to thick and to thin too,
You all went with me to there too.
So thanks to Deus who will bless you

He blessed me as I graced all His Grace,
From Elysium, rolled doles of goals’ goods
That no enlarged hayloft can ever hold
I thank Him; I bow and lie not to lie.
And to you who with me, graced this grace;
Danke, Igracias, grazie, grace His Grace…
I won’t ever forget to remember your good,
You’re good and deserve more than Gold.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"EVANS VANISHES…" MOST MISLEADING HEADLINE OF ALL TIME

Meet Nigeria’s Youngest Beautiful Female Lawyer and SAN to Be

HOW I FOUGHT AN ILLNESS THAT KILLS 80% OF THOSE WHO GOES THROUGH IT…